SCAJAQUADA SEPTEMBERPresented by the Rich Family Foundation
716.852.7483, ext. 33
Scajaquada Creek once served as an original source of drinking water, yet today is a major source of contamination, affecting the health of over one million Western New Yorkers.
Scajaquada Creek needs your help to become a healthy, thriving waterway once again! Buffalo Niagara Waterkeeper’s vision for a restored Scajaquada Creek corridor is based upon the belief that water is the common thread which binds together community, economy, and ecology, creating reconnected communities and healthy habitats.
– Ways to Engage Scajaquada September –
September 1 – Facebook Live
Tune into a Facebook Live to kickoff Scajaquada September! Follow us on social media to learn more about Scajaquada Creek throughout the month of September.
September 18 and 25 – Scajaquada Sweep
September 25 – Scajaquada Scavenger Hunt
Your team will have three hours to visit as many locations as possible, earning points for each activity completed. The team with the most points at the end of the Hunt will win!
Join us for exciting events and activities all month, like our virtual auction September 24th where you can win great prizes of all kinds!
- Buffalo Rising,Before Us Stands the Last Chance in a Generation to Reclaim Our Creek and Community, July 22, 2021
- Buffalo Rising,New Environmental Law Resource Guide for Scajaquada Creek, June 23, 2021
- Buffalo Rising,Bring Em Down Kensington and Scajaquada Expressways Featured in the Architects Newspaper, June 14, 2021
- Buffalo Rising,鱗狀細胞癌揭示Community Inspired Vision of What is Possible for Scajaquada Creek, April 28, 2021
- Buffalo Rising,Restoring the Scajaquada Creek Corridor to Restore Opportunity, April 9, 2021
- Buffalo Rising,Reclaiming the Scajaquada Creek Corridor, April 6, 2021
- Buffalo Rising,Reclaiming the Scajaquada Creek Corridor, March 30, 2021
- Buffalo Rising,Scajaquada September: Waterkeepers and Loraxes, September 26, 2020
- Buffalo Rising,Scajaquada Creek and the Blue Economy, September 14, 2020